Conversations

Photo of Rich
What new updates on yola?
Hello Everyone, I'm wondering if theres new updates since the realease of yola, like around 2 weeks ago? ...
  • Rich, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rich
4 Words?
I love Synthasite because?
  • Rich, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Comment Box Test, and Share =)
Hi, anyone, ive made a comment box today and i want to see how it works, so im looking for someone to check it out. http://featured.sy...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Urgent Support
I ask a friend to bought a domain name on synthasite but it seems he put different domain name than on what i said, is it possible to cha...
  • Rich, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rich
Robots.tx Petition
I read a lot of synthasiter's who wish to edit the robots.txt and i know its not possible at the moment, i just want to join them to peti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Rich
Blog Bug?
Im having problem on my blog right now, i had a hundred blog post before i update my blog today, but after i update my blog only those ne...
  • Rich, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Rich
Im really sorry for Synthasite
Last few day i use SEO software to optmize my site, but after using that software i found that they set my default email address to webma...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Paid Synthasite Domain Featured?
Any info regarding on advanced featured of paid synthasite domain? and i want to know if it is host by synthasite or by other hosting pro...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich
Can i use "The Best of SynthaSite" logo on my site?
Can i use "The Best of SynthaSite" logo on my site? or its ok if i will use that logo then i will link it either to synthasite website or...
  • Rich, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived