Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 145
Photo of UK Duke
Thank you
I would like to thank everyone at the GetSatisfaction Synthasite forum. My site is now 2nd from the top of google when i search; hexha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rich
Urgent Support
I ask a friend to bought a domain name on synthasite but it seems he put different domain name than on what i said, is it possible to cha...
  • Rich, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Logout in editor
I know there is a close button in the editor but can you make a logout, It would be a lot more faster for users to logout.As some people ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of darcsith
side bar's to your website
make it htat thare is a side bar to your website that can go on the left or the right. (ex: for ads and calanders and other info if you...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of chermaine
Favor please..
http://polls.linkedin.com/poll-result... I have made a poll regarding webmercials, if you have the time please click on the above link...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ulises Troyo
Email hosting please?
I bought my domain name through SynthaSite. I read that SynthaSite doesn't provide email hosting for free subdomain sites... but what abo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Shorter Sub domains
instead of mysite.synthasite.com and you make it shorter. Like moonfruit they have the option of mysite.moonfruit.com or mysite.t83.com ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Robots.tx Petition
I read a lot of synthasiter's who wish to edit the robots.txt and i know its not possible at the moment, i just want to join them to peti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ed Hammerli
verification still not working
I have successfully copied and pasted the meta tag to the right webmaster box in Properties on my home page, following the tutorial exact...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tiggs
Firefox browser tabs and windows.
Did you change something? I use Mozilla Firefox, and a week ago, whenever I hit "preview page", it would open up in a new tab on my brows...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived