Conversations

Conversations 81 - 100 of 145
Photo of Gary
!!!! Help !!!!
I logged into Google to check and use Webmaster tools earlier and got this message in my overview ;- ..........This site may be distri...
  • Gary, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nitish
You won't believe.....Better than Synthasite
You wont believe, there is an online site builder with more features than synthasite. Its the best....... It is: www.webnode.com Che...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of pjunk
Blog entries won't show up!
I just made my first website using synthasite: http://wasteofspace.synthasite.com/in... But the blog page I added to the site is havi...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Monique
We're upgrading SynthaSite!
Hi All Just to let you know that we are rolling out some bug fixes and a couple of new features. Logins are disabled, but we will be ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Tony
google adsense
Google adsense showing public service ads on pages 1, 2, and 6 on my site consistently, the other 7 pages are showing regular ads. But wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Devesh
Auto Refreshing a Widget
I have stock exchange graph widget on my site, but it refreshes when the entire web page reloads. I want to refresh the widget only not t...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rich
Blog Bug?
Im having problem on my blog right now, i had a hundred blog post before i update my blog today, but after i update my blog only those ne...
  • Rich, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of steve
css style template
I've downloaded a web style from the css link at the bottom of my webpage. How do i now use it as my style is downloaded in a zipped file?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered