4 Words?
I love Synthasite because?
  • Rich, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Comment Box Test, and Share =)
Hi, anyone, ive made a comment box today and i want to see how it works, so im looking for someone to check it out. http://featured.sy...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Blogging and site combined
Hi. sometimes i make a page and i have room to put in a blog. tho you can't change the style nor a blog that synthasite allows us to use....
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of lambofgod
Express Site Review
Hello everyone, I just set up a new site that will grade you site in little as 2 hours. From simple site critiquing or checking everyt...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tria Moore
Saving Teens in Crisis
Hi my name is Tria Moore and this is my new website that reaches out to all Teens who are hurting or have been hurting the past and need ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of UK Duke
Restore Points
If there was a daily restore point made it would be good. some kind of way to go back to a restore point would have really helped me today.
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Logout in editor
I know there is a close button in the editor but can you make a logout, It would be a lot more faster for users to logout.As some people ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of darcsith
side bar's to your website
make it htat thare is a side bar to your website that can go on the left or the right. (ex: for ads and calanders and other info if you...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Shorter Sub domains
instead of mysite.synthasite.com and you make it shorter. Like moonfruit they have the option of mysite.moonfruit.com or mysite.t83.com ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea