Conversations

Photo of Richard Evans
keywords/meta tags revue
can any one check my keywords,meta tags etc and advise me if I'm on the right track as I think I'm wasting words or not using the right o...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Evans
home page wont load
I cant load my home page to edit it, all the other pages come up fine, also I have added alt descriptions to all the pictures on my pages...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Richard Evans
google keywords/adwords
how do you use keywords/adwords feature on google effectively for my webset SEO, I cant make sense of it and some pages on google r eithe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Evans
enquiries email set up
I have been advised to set up a better email address on my webpage which sounds good 3. Suggest you change your email address to somet...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Richard Evans
revue my website(SEO)
I made my website a couple of months ago which I was over the moon at doing as I'm a complete newbee at this and since then have been get...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Evans
Font and "custom panel"effect on search engine indexing
Ive been told that the font you use can affect how well search engines crawl or index your site, the font I was recommended was plain but...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Evans
seo pictures on my yola website
Is giving your pictures an "alternative text" important as I've seen that tagging your pictures is an important part of optimizing your p...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Evans
How to get mt yola website verified for google webmaster tools
Im trying to get my website verified by google webmaster tools , when i try it says it cannot be found and advises as ways to achieve thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered