Conversations

Photo of Richard Scott
How to have a different background on an individual page using the Superflat theme,
Hi, I am using the Superflat theme and want to know, is it possible to change the background of one individual page? For example I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Scott
How to edit link connected to image in text widget
Hi I guess this is a dumb question but here goes. i have images in a text box/widget each image is linked to external websites see here. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maggie Langley
Problem with broken links after moving site to Yola
I have recently recreated my old website that was hosted elsewhere using Yola. I have my domain DNS records pointing to Yola, so that all...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
Photo of A
Flickr Gallery/Lightroom
How do I add a Flickr gallery to my website? It says to add the Flickr gallery URL, but it doesn't seem to want to play! Probably somet...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Philip Taylor
Thanks to a non-Staffer !
Although I've always had great support from the Yola crew, I feel that a special "thank you" should be extended to Gop for his always-hel...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Richard Scott
Custom panel widget suggestions and questions.
This question was origenaly here http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/two... but in case my updated comments got missed I started a new post...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Richard Scott
Two quick questions about custom panels.
Is it possible to save a custom panel to be used on more than one page at the same time, or do I need to recreate it for each page I want...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chas Hundley
Feature Request: Add Site managers
I think a great feature to add to Yola would be the ability to add creators/managers to a site to help maintain and edit a specific websi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of joelgarciatristan
when I used html widget don't let me copy the embed ?
script type="text/javascript" src="http://twitcasting.tv/f:1000077416563...">
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of RegionalCooking
Text Link Help on Yola
The link on the help is broken - 404 error - FYI.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin Riera
removing sku numbers from store page
i would like to remove the sku numbers from my store page how do i go about that?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lily Frost
My site won't publish properly
I published my site two days ago and received an email saying it was live but when I click the link or type in the URL nothing comes up. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Amanda Leigh Marianne High
can someone please give me the code to change the header of my navigation that says "MENU" I need to change the colour of it.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MaleSurvivorsSWest
I have places the share buttons on my page, however all people are able to see is the word tweet, not logo just a word
The media widgets i have added the share one, that has fb twitter and i think google, once i have added this to the page and published it...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse Prescott
HELP! Shop Interagation
i want to interagate a shop into my site but the paypal ones on yola widgets arent that good i need a better option with checkouts etc.. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Scott
Need fields be completed before submitting on contact form.
Hello All, I have setup a contact form, no problem with the setting-up, it so easy to use on Yola. My question is, if a user press...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse Prescott
how can i make a lightbox pop up when my site is loaded?
how can i make a lightbox pop up when someone loads my site, like a welcome, insruction, info thing?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mark woolley
adding links to open in new window??
Hi When adding a link to a site, how do you make it so that the link opens in a new window on the viewers computer so that my site is n...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard Scott
Excel spreadsheet and updating to webpage
Hello all, I have setup an Excel spreadsheet and webpage on my computer. I have embedded the spreadsheet into my webpage so when I upd...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered