Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 89
Photo of Monique
Problems loading Yola.com
We are aware of the problems with loading the Yola website at this time. Our engineers are working on the problem and we hope to be back...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Beauty
share my website and look at it and i'll do the same for you!!!
sharing my website and yours too! i want you guys to see my website and spread it around and i'll do the same for you!!! my beauty tip ...
  • 1 me too
  • 84 replies
  • Archived
Photo of Jack
I cannot move border in column divider widget
I cannot move border in column divider widget. Is it a "new feature"?
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jesse
How do I create sub-pages or sub-folders?
I'm not sure if sub-pages or sub-folders is the correct name, but here's an example of what I'd like to accomplish: - One of my sites i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 37 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Promote your published website!
Hi there SynthaSite users! So you've just published a website? Well done! Now tell people about it! Creating a site is hard work an...
  • 10 me toos
  • 56 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rob.B
Yola.com access.
Having issues accessing yola.com, timing out. forum.yola.com. and my hosted sites are fine, just can't get to the site builder. Is there...
  • 3 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob.B
Thanks For All The Help
To all the support guys, thanks for all your help and support over the past couple of years, even down to giving me a link to download my...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rob.B
Menu lable truncating at aphostrophy.
On my site I have had for some time a menu entry "Don't Guess The Waather", recently I recieved an email saying "What has Don got to do w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of gamingmodshop
Why won't my banner image load?
Whenever I try to upload a banner image it doesn't load. I know the image is compatible. Please tell me what the problem may be and how t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of MuhammadA
Please Tell me Quick .
http://www.fcorner.yolasite.com How can i make my own data base and signup form ?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rob.B
Banner images gone missing.
Good morning. Logged onto my site this morning to find that the banner images on each page are not displaying. www.rtb2oneperday.co.uk...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Emmy
Happy Holidays!
Hey everyone, It's been a wonderful year here at Yola and we hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have! Next year is sure to bring e...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Rob.B
Domain name migration between Yola sites
I may soon need to move a .co.uk domain name from one yola site to a 2nd yola site. Do you have any such thing as an idiot's guide on ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Widgets move around the page by themselves. They are like Ghosts!
Do widgets move to other places than you place them by themselves? For about a week now, I have ONE widget (but not always the same wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Div Boyes
Yola Removing the ability to seperately control the margins on text boxs is very wrong
Your last upgrade removed the ability to seperately control the margins on text boxs, & replaced it with an option for equal padding only...
  • 10 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rob.B
Image properties not accessable.
Currently. If I select an image (reb box border visible) then go to properties tab, I get "Page proberties" rather than the expected "Ima...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Merged
Photo of SUPERM4N 82
Publishing Problem
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
Photo of Rob.B
Distorting images.
I have just discovered that the latest version of the image widget dos not retain the proportions of a uploaded picture! If you place a c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rob.B
Revised image widget issues - speed and usability.
The recent changes to the picture widget, are vary nice, but hinder usability for anyone that organises their resources. Issues: 1....
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged