Conversations

Photo of robby
download function.
is it possible to make the download thing bigger? cause i need to make a file that is over 950mb downloadable from my site, and id rather...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of robby
Is it possible to make ads?
Hello, i want to advertise my friends site on my site, but i dont want to just put a picture on there, well i do but i only want 1 ad. bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robby
Yola.com not working?
why wont yola.com work? i was just using it and it randomly stoped working. is the site going under some maintience? my web i built on it...
  • robby, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of robby
Banner problem.
ok so ive had a site for a while that i havent edited, and yes ive reported this problyem before. but i need it to be fixed so i can add ...
  • robby, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of robby
Color to HTML code.
How can i add color to the background of an HTML code? i made an email box using http://formsmarts.com/ and my site is black so i need to...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robby
links
Ive asked this befor but i cant find the question D: how do i make a link that says like "here" and its clickable? i need it for both...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robby
coments
how can i add a coment box? im making a site with my friend, and were going to be making videos to add to it. i want to add a coment box ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robby
layouts?
is there a way i can add colors and stuff to the layouts but diff colors for each page? o-o or if you can change the layout for each p...
  • robby, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of robby
pictur links?
Is it possible to make an image a link? like put in an image and then when u go to the site its clickable to go to a new page? :D als...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robby
Wizets.
Can the people who made synthasite make a web counter? like every time some one comes to the web site it increases by one? also you shoul...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of robby
no banner?!
I was messing with my site and now i cant add or change a banner? what happened?! D: i need to edit my site but i need the same banenr on...
  • robby, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of robby
Navigation Link to Another Site?
Is it possible to make a tab in the navigation bar link to a different site when you click it? if so how? and if not can u add that funct...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered