Conversations

Photo of robin3764
Background changes won't "stick"
I'm trying to change my background image. I can see the new image in the sitebuilder but, when I preview it I only see the old image. Als...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of robin3764
javascript in blog post
I'm wondering if there are limitations to javascript inside of a blog post. I'm trying to do a linky box inside a blog post and it won't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robin3764
I need help!!NOW
I never use IE. As far as I knew my site looked fine in IE. It looks perfect in Mozilla. Today I added an advertiser scroll box to a blog...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robin3764
HELP!! Can't see pictures on published site
Some of the pictures on my published site are not coming up and I can no longer see them when I'm in editing mode. Please help asap! I've...
  • robin3764, 11 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Whats your website? All to see
Hi. I am creating a site for yola users sites. To break it down we can call it a library. If you wish for it to be added to my site pl...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of robin3764
Blog subscribers
I was wondering if I can see my blog subscribers. I'd also love to be able to show on my blog somewhere all the "followers". Is this poss...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robin3764
No website after domain purchase
I purchased a domain name. Now when you type either name my site won't come up. This is a business! I need my site! I have a paypal recei...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robin3764
paypal problem
I'm trying to figure out a way I can "see" the whole paypal process through my site. When I try to buy an item it tells me that I can't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of robin3764
If synthasite is down will my website work?
If synthasite is experiencing problems (like when I get an error message logging in) does that mean my site won't work for someone?
  • robin3764, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived