Conversations

Conversations 1861 - 1880 of 1883
Photo of zink
How to make another website?
I have a publish website on synthasite it is Animetv.synthasite.com and i want to fix it so when you click on the Naruto shippuuden 1-...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of verlin
What can we put on there
We have a auto parts salvage yard what kind of thing are we able to put on the website?As far as cars, parts and prices can we put anythi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of rdkphoto
Please help
Can i add flash shows to my website for a gallery? Can I add a flash player of any kind to my website for my picture gallery?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gary
Help regarding widgets
can you guys explain something to me, with out stating the obvious, please goto my site http://mP3music.Dj now as you can see i use ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Bengo
New Editor User Report
I just want to say that so far I am loving the new version of the editor. I'll have some minor comments one day but so far it's yummy.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of sas
just starting out
hi i just set up a site with you and have a couple of questions. is there any way i can put a counter on so i know how many hits i am get...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of eggrol
hey
i need games on my site how do i get them
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of AAHAP
Domains??????
can you republish your site to a new domain after you have already published it to one on synthasites sub domains?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Shaly777
Music Playlists
I'm trying to figure out if I can cut and paste codes to things like a music playlist or a slideshow...I tried it, but it only published ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kathe
I don't understand why I can't log in. I had no trouble yesterday. I really wanted to get in to edit my website. I don't want to cha...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered