Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 40
Photo of hi_card
Lets Share Our Sites!
Hey everyone! if u r looking for creative websites then log into: www.hcard.synthasite.com www.scrapbook.synthasite.com please se...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sagar
New 3rd Ace, Comments Every One!!
Hey guys, changed my site's look. Again :p . Comments!! Also could ne one tell me how i could shift that banner higher up ( take away the...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
New Website Any Thoughts?
hi, i created a new website for a place near to home, lots of people make websites about where they live so i thought why dont i! ...
  • Alex, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of sagar
Is this better than the last one?
hey, added some new features and pages to the site, please let me know if this new look is better than the last one? www.3rdace.com ...
  • sagar, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Onu
please give me feedback
i want some feed back on the site I have some people love it some hate it what do you guys think www.powerofmotorcycles.com
  • Onu, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of John McCarthy
Feedback On My Site?
okay ive been tweaking abit any comments on my site? www.theteenscene.info or www.game-krazy.co.uk they both go to the same
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of lambofgod
Catching up
Good week everybody! Long time no chat eh? Any ways, I am sorry that I was gone for a while. I had to make a filming trip to the UK. T...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of sagar
Mouse over zoom.
Hi every one, need help with mouse rollover zoom for images. have a mouse over zoom already but need a roll over. Some thing that doesnt...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered