Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of SamI
yola approved by adsense?
will my yola site be approved by google adsense? http://dragonballzgamesforpc.yolasite... and secondly i am asking because everyone sa...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
News Blog gone missing
my news blog is missing or replaced i was editing my banner image and text but the day later i checked my news page it was replaced by ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
Site not being verified by Webmaster
Site not being verified by google webmaster I tried verifying my site with the meta code "NaGBgm3xd5GxeOUNENRZlWipiR2dC5DgFJkAM6VBPW8" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
font color option?
well i wanted to change the font color of some text on my page but i cant find the font color optian anywhere,only the font style optian ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
hit counter,not displaying
I had put a site hit counter on my site about a year ago.but now its been over a week and i cant see it anymore or anywhere on the page ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
site page becomes search page
my page isnt being shown i mean it shows but after that it redirects to a search page http://dragonballzgamesforpc.yolasite... i try ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
Slideshow Creator Pro prob
hi all,i have a problem with the"Slideshow Creator Pro "widget which is in widget collection i mean everything is fine but,after uploadi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
Publish
i just updated my yola page and then clicked on publish to the web,everything was ok,but when i went to the site page the page had still ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
blog videos?
how to add videos in blog posts well i have tried to add the link with the post but it does nt come when i do it separately with the v...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
Is this a widget?
on this website just above the 1st blog post there is a black box with recent/latest news of the blog,it looks really nice site http:/...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of SamI
Downloading site images
i wanted to download the images stored in my uploaded images folder of my site anyway to download it all at once i want them cause i ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of SamI
Wordwrap
i wanted to wordwrap some of my text on the site like in ms word please put that feature
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of SamI
CALENDER?
I want a custom calender widget for my site so i can add events and special dates to it and ppl will able to see it on the site{public ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SamI
A word a link?
How do i make a word a link?,and when i click on the word it should direct me to the link
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered