Conversations

Conversations 41 - 58 of 58
Photo of Shaq
tracker.synthasite.com
Hi. I have just done a loading check on my site. For some reason tracker.synthasite.com seems to take ages to load. And may i also ask...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shaq
Tab?
Hi, i am not sure if this is an idea nor problem With the tab option you highlight a word tho it moves entire paragraph. How do i do i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
How to get on Synthasite's homepage
How can you get your site classified as Synthasites featured sites? i think Synthasite should make a page on our to do this. I know th...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Google adsense users HELP
hi :) hey i have had google adsense for awhile and i have finally hit $19.32 Now the problem is i cannot enter my payment details an...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Why the new limit on uploads?
Before there was no limit Now there is. Why. In another topic a staff member said there is no limit only how big a file
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
How can i use Google Apps
I want to use google apps email. Tho to use it i have to upload a HTML file. or change the CNAME record. 1. You can't use html files ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
buying a domain
Is it worth buying a domain from synthasite. How much doe's it cost (AUD) and do you get extra features. Also does Synthasite Accept paypal
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
How do i upload a folder
How do i upload a folder with all its contents in it. I have made a program i wish to upload on my site. I can't upload file by file due...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Has anyone noticed this, and why has it changed?
In the process of creating a new site. The Design process has changed. Instead of 10 pages with 2 columns there is 19 with only 1 column....
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Where doe's synthasite host our sites
I need this for the tax info on google adsense. I email synthasite but they keep on just sending me instructions how to use it. I NEE...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question