Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Shaq
A picture of the entire Yola Team
Hi. I think there should be a picture of the entire team of Yola. That would be so kool... Lets start a petition here if they don't wa...
  • 53 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite Search
I was thinking that synthasite should develop a search engine. To search all of its users sites...
  • 5 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
3 Day notice before updates
Hi. Hey, i know synthasite is a free service. Tho i think at least 2-3days notice before an update. I usually add new features to my s...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Shaq
Logout in editor
I know there is a close button in the editor but can you make a logout, It would be a lot more faster for users to logout.As some people ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Change the way we login
Instead of going to synthasite.com/ and login how about we login via our site EXAMAPLE http://www.example.synthasite.com/login and t...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Shorter Sub domains
instead of mysite.synthasite.com and you make it shorter. Like moonfruit they have the option of mysite.moonfruit.com or mysite.t83.com ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Blogging and site combined
Hi. sometimes i make a page and i have room to put in a blog. tho you can't change the style nor a blog that synthasite allows us to use....
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite should get this
Hi I believe that synthasite should get one of this on there site, tho not from get satisfaction. Everytime i press post or go to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Auto Save
Can you make a AUTO-SAVE function. It would be a lot more easier.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Post your review my site posts here
Hi. Hi, i have noticed that alot of posts on Yola's Get Satisfaction support center, are "Check Out My Site" "Please look at my s...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea