Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Shaq
A picture of the entire Yola Team
Hi. I think there should be a picture of the entire team of Yola. That would be so kool... Lets start a petition here if they don't wa...
  • 53 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite should get this
Hi I believe that synthasite should get one of this on there site, tho not from get satisfaction. Everytime i press post or go to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Another way to get a better rank with Google
I have discovered a better way to get rankings with Google. What you can do is use Analytic's ,Webmasters,Apps,Friend Connect, and Adse...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Submit Your Site To YoExplorer
Hi... You can now easily submit your Yola site to YoExplorer. YoExplorer is free and easy to install. To submit your site go to ht...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Post your review my site posts here
Hi. Hi, i have noticed that alot of posts on Yola's Get Satisfaction support center, are "Check Out My Site" "Please look at my s...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Uploading
Hi. Before the upload window when you finished uploading something just disappeared.. Now it comes up Upload Complete, Than you have t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Join Synthasite on facebook
Hi. Synthasite has not advertised this yet. but they have a facebook. Here is there Official group URL http://ww...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite Search
I was thinking that synthasite should develop a search engine. To search all of its users sites...
  • 5 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea