Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Shaq
Meebo Chatroom Error
I have tried to place a meebo chatroom on one of my pages and than once i have edited the colours and i have decided i have finshed, i cl...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Upon hyperlinking the texttool disappears
Hi... this is one of the most annoying thing lately. i am using hyperlink all the time, and when you highlight a text, hyperlink, go b...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Site Down Time
Hi.... For some reason it seems that my site was down, I have had a couple of emails about this that i have over came, So i check Goog...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
I don't know how to explain this
Hi... I just removed a Google Adsense HTML code from one of my pages, and added a new component and added a html GS widget. Every t...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
HTML codes not displaying in Chrome
Hi... I logged in to edit my site via chrome, for some reason the HTML codes components load but do not display content
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Google Chrome + TextBoxs = Problem
Hi... I known what you are going to say "please try using firefox" I refuse to use firefox now on, due to it keep freezing and th...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Files not loading fully
Hi... I have create a games site, and for some reason the .swf file will not load properly. It loads half and stops completly. http:/...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Pictures + Red dot
Hi. The little red square when you upload a picture seems to like going where it wants. I have just uploaded a photo and i couldn't fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Shaq
Image + 2 column left = problem
Hi. Every now i add an image to the right column in the 2Column Left Layout and the image does not view.. When you put it in the bigge...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Page di-verts in editor
Hi... Hi, Alex and I. have found a bug. Every now and than in the editor when you click to move something you go to a random page. I ha...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Meebo Chatrooms Appearing white/balnk
For some reasons the meebo chatrooms that you can access via the widget folder is appearing white. Please click the link below to see wha...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Shaq
ERROR DETECTED
Hi. . I have just uploaded a new photo to add to my homepage. It seemed to fail to load. i keep getting an error box with "Hi" in it....
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
I renamed a picture but now
Hi. Hey, I uploaded a couple of photos and renamed them in the manager. And now for some reasons it says there not pictures. I have lo...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Shaq
I can't save,update,nor edit my site
I have edited a part of my site than saved. Than a something has gone wrong poped up, and filled in the necessary info. Than i waited 15s...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Shaq
Hyperlink not appearing blue on site
I have hyperlinked all of my pages from the homepage tho, i have found that the hyperlink is appearing blue in the editor tho not on the ...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Shaq
Problem with editor. Please read
I have logged in to my site to find the page half loads and stops. So i hit refresh page. I have logged out and logged back in 2 times a...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Logo image in innovate
In the design process of creating a site innovate had 2 options logo and no logo i chose logo and can't edit it, i have posted a screen s...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Google Webmaster verify process
Google have change the way you verify your site. Now you have to make a HTML file and uploaded it
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived