Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 47
Photo of Shaq
A picture of the entire Yola Team
Hi. I think there should be a picture of the entire team of Yola. That would be so kool... Lets start a petition here if they don't wa...
  • 53 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Peter
Obligatory Synthajingle
There will be an award issued by Synthasite Support, funded by Monique and blessed by the engineering department, for the best song that...
  • 6 me toos
  • 41 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite Search
I was thinking that synthasite should develop a search engine. To search all of its users sites...
  • 5 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of darcsith
side bar's to your website
make it htat thare is a side bar to your website that can go on the left or the right. (ex: for ads and calanders and other info if you...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
Yola Merchandise
hi! i think Yola Merchandise would be great i think it should include, T Shirts (men women) Caps, they should be black with...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
3 Day notice before updates
Hi. Hey, i know synthasite is a free service. Tho i think at least 2-3days notice before an update. I usually add new features to my s...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of lambofgod
Customizable Page
Hello, today I was setting up my new kinda "site network" and was wondering: what do you guys think if we had a customizable Password P...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Change the way we login
Instead of going to synthasite.com/ and login how about we login via our site EXAMAPLE http://www.example.synthasite.com/login and t...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea