Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 331
Photo of Shaq
Find out how much your site is worth
Hi... I thought i should share this , You could now see how much your domain is worth. It calculates from visitors, user interaction ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of SynthaSite FAQ
Add Google Friend Connect to your SynthaSite
We're pleased to announce that you can now use Google Friend Connect with your SynthaSite! Google Friend Connect is a service that all...
  • 10 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Boomer
Easy gradient background generator !!
I found this "gradient background generator" online tool with instant previewing. Thought it might be usefull to some! http://tools.d...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Monique
Yola's Get Satisfaction forum has a new URL!
We have moved! Welcome to the new space for the same forum 1. Same company! 2. Same community! 3. Same topics! 4. Same 24/7 si...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of edward joseph tabang
www.royalgrains.com not publish on web
i have created a site www.royalgrains.com but i cannot see my site on web if i browse with yahoo or google, what process i will do to pu...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Yola_User_A
Does anyone have any alternatives to the Yola provided Blog Page???
I really cannot use Yola's Blog setup, it's ok, but I need more options when it comes to my posts, is there another way to have a Blog on...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Read this before using the word Yola for your sites name or domain
Hi... For the last couple of days i have used Yola in my sites domain, or sites name.... By using Yola in your Sites Domain or Sites Na...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of rifat
I can't upload my file.
I'm trying to upload my files. But when i get inside of my File Manager my upload icon doesn't work.
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
Can Yola Make Free Email Domains?
hi! i have seen this all over Get Satisfaction, my domain is sports-info.yolasite.com can yola make a feature so that i can h...
  • 7 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of batu
My site makes $1 a day
Well like many other people say about making money using google adsense and adbrite. I start one site with synthasite and using google ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
ADVERTESE ON THE MONSTER AD ON MY HOMEPAGE! FOR FREE!
hi look at the monster ad on my website homepage at http://comedy-classics.synthasite.com ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Apply to all pages button for Banners and favorite icon
When you have mulitple pages its anoyying applying the same thing to diffrent pages. I know a lot of people have posted this but i thoug...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Craig
YOLA SLOW
Yola very slow!!! Keeps crashing as i try to update my website? why? have i done something wrong?
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Boomer
Hands up all the Yola junkies !!
You Know You’re Addicted To Yola If........ - You know what HTML stands for. - ‘Widget’ has become a part of your every-day v...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite should get this
Hi I believe that synthasite should get one of this on there site, tho not from get satisfaction. Everytime i press post or go to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Another way to get a better rank with Google
I have discovered a better way to get rankings with Google. What you can do is use Analytic's ,Webmasters,Apps,Friend Connect, and Adse...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Meebo Chatroom Error
I have tried to place a meebo chatroom on one of my pages and than once i have edited the colours and i have decided i have finshed, i cl...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of itsme
Synthasite branding and link removal
how can synthasite branding be removed from the bottom of the website...especially if I purchase a domain?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alicia
Downloads?
Is there any way to offer downloads, such as Ebooks that visitors can click a link for and be able to save it their computer?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Techjar
.yolasite.com Subdomain Idea/Issue
Could you please don't force a URL like http://www.site.yolasite.com ? Instead, could you allow people to actually get on something like ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned