Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 71
Photo of Donald
Submit your lyrics!
Anyone with their own lyrics that aren't currently published anywhere else, please take advantage of submitting them to my site with the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tria Moore
Saving Teens in Crisis
Hi my name is Tria Moore and this is my new website that reaches out to all Teens who are hurting or have been hurting the past and need ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Change the way we login
Instead of going to synthasite.com/ and login how about we login via our site EXAMAPLE http://www.example.synthasite.com/login and t...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
Robots.tx Petition
I read a lot of synthasiter's who wish to edit the robots.txt and i know its not possible at the moment, i just want to join them to peti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Shaq
Shorter Sub domains
instead of mysite.synthasite.com and you make it shorter. Like moonfruit they have the option of mysite.moonfruit.com or mysite.t83.com ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Logout in editor
I know there is a close button in the editor but can you make a logout, It would be a lot more faster for users to logout.As some people ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Blogging and site combined
Hi. sometimes i make a page and i have room to put in a blog. tho you can't change the style nor a blog that synthasite allows us to use....
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
Yo Site Is Now Open!
yo site has opened 5 days early! you can submit yo(ur) site now! @ http://yo-site.synthasite.com/submit-... submit today! Dont dela...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Title to HTML boxs
Hi Hi, i am a HTML extreme user. Upon most of the HTML codes there is nothing diplayed. So in the editing mode you only see a bar. It ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite should get this
Hi I believe that synthasite should get one of this on there site, tho not from get satisfaction. Everytime i press post or go to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Auto Save
Can you make a AUTO-SAVE function. It would be a lot more easier.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea