Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 71
Photo of Alicia
New Website...Feedback?
Hello Everyone! I started a new website in addition to Entremomneurs, it's called LinConnection. Could I get some feedback on the home...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter
A breakthrough?
I'm a little happy today. The website has just cracked the 1000 unique visitors per day for the first time with 60 people on line current...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
Yola Merchandise
hi! i think Yola Merchandise would be great i think it should include, T Shirts (men women) Caps, they should be black with...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Submit Your Site To YoExplorer
Hi... You can now easily submit your Yola site to YoExplorer. YoExplorer is free and easy to install. To submit your site go to ht...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
Yo Site Is Now Open!
yo site has opened 5 days early! you can submit yo(ur) site now! @ http://yo-site.synthasite.com/submit-... submit today! Dont dela...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of KanThaiDecor
Conficker April 1st Virus
If any of you have concerns this is off cnet.com and a quick way to make sure you do not have this.......First off, make sure that you ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter
Update on CoolText copyright.
I have just received this email from the co ounder of coolText. There is absolutely no restriction on use and no requirement at all to...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Post your review my site posts here
Hi. Hi, i have noticed that alot of posts on Yola's Get Satisfaction support center, are "Check Out My Site" "Please look at my s...
  • Shaq, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea