Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 198
Photo of Alicia
Downloads?
Is there any way to offer downloads, such as Ebooks that visitors can click a link for and be able to save it their computer?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Donald
Feature?
while exploring different options for my site, I came across a "privacy policy" and clicked on it, upon clicking on it, the privacy polic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Tami
Clothing Sizes for on-line store?
How do my customers choose the size they need for the apparel I sell - i.e Small, Medium, Large etc? I don't see a drop down button to...
  • Tami, 11 years ago

• 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Sanja
Anchor tags in a form?
I'm trying to create a product list where people can select what items they'd like to have and submit that information to me. I've been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sanja
A new bug?
Duke noticed that when we hit the preview button, the site opens up into a new window on FF, whereas previously, it opened up into a new ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
Random Images
whats the HTML code for 4 random images? i have the images i just want them to be sistplayed randomly. thanks alex
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
What Is The Link To "Favorite" a page?
ho, i made a mouseover image of a heart, i want people to be able to favorite the page by clicking on it, how can i do this? alex ...
  • Alex, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Is yola able to do this?
Hey... As you may or may of not known i am creating a music site. I was wondering if yola was able to do this. If s...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived