Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 331
Photo of Sanja
A new bug?
Duke noticed that when we hit the preview button, the site opens up into a new window on FF, whereas previously, it opened up into a new ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Donald
Submit your lyrics!
Anyone with their own lyrics that aren't currently published anywhere else, please take advantage of submitting them to my site with the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
Random Images
whats the HTML code for 4 random images? i have the images i just want them to be sistplayed randomly. thanks alex
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
What Is The Link To "Favorite" a page?
ho, i made a mouseover image of a heart, i want people to be able to favorite the page by clicking on it, how can i do this? alex ...
  • Alex, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alicia
New Website...Feedback?
Hello Everyone! I started a new website in addition to Entremomneurs, it's called LinConnection. Could I get some feedback on the home...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Upon hyperlinking the texttool disappears
Hi... this is one of the most annoying thing lately. i am using hyperlink all the time, and when you highlight a text, hyperlink, go b...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
Is yola able to do this?
Hey... As you may or may of not known i am creating a music site. I was wondering if yola was able to do this. If s...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Peter
A breakthrough?
I'm a little happy today. The website has just cracked the 1000 unique visitors per day for the first time with 60 people on line current...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
Yola Merchandise
hi! i think Yola Merchandise would be great i think it should include, T Shirts (men women) Caps, they should be black with...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea