Conversations

Conversations 121 - 140 of 198
Photo of TiagoJ7
Text problems
I want to add lots of text to my site, but the text widget is not as intuitive as you'd expect. Every time I want to begin a new paragr...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of andy muller
Google issue!
Hi Synthasite and Everyone on this forum! I can only find my site in Google if i type in "Cheap R4DS", or the full name of the website...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Resource's
I am creating another site. I went to create a page called Resources and guess what your not allowed to because its a reserved. Can sy...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Downloading my site + Deletion
Hi. I have a lot on my site and everytime i update i also download the site. If one day i where to delete my site. Could i send the fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Adding a video
Hi. Hi, can i add a video without uploading to another site. If possible can someone please post a HTML code so i can add the url of m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Google Analytics Question
Hi. Hi, i am using Google Analytics on my site. I have pasted to same code on every page. Is there a way to monitor each page and see ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jamie
why can't i view my pictures
I have published my site, and where i have pictures, there is only the white box with the red x in it. i can view them fine on the Syntha...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of toms
Why I can't :( What wrong ??
Why I cant upload any file ???I cant uplaod pictures,files and icon :( what problem ?
  • toms, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
tracker.synthasite.com
Hi. I have just done a loading check on my site. For some reason tracker.synthasite.com seems to take ages to load. And may i also ask...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question