Conversations

Conversations 161 - 180 of 331
Photo of Alex
whats This?
is anyone else seeing this? what is it?? thanks al http://logikomedy.synthasite.com
  • Alex, 10 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of neko
What makes Yola better than Freewebs??
for about 5 years ive been making freewebs (now webs) sites... tonight i decided to step out of my box a bit and make a synthasite- natur...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Am I the only one seeing this???
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Shaq
How do i create a download button?
Hi.. How do i create a download button, I have create the button but what code do i use
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of lambofgod
Customizable Page
Hello, today I was setting up my new kinda "site network" and was wondering: what do you guys think if we had a customizable Password P...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
What image format compress the size of the image more
Hi. I want to use an image of name on my site as a background. The file size is 1.9MB is there anyway to compress it more. I am curren...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Josh Strobl
Do we need a forum?
Hey everybody, I haven't been a member of synthasite (now yola) that long, but long enough to get a hang of everything. I was wonderin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Am i able to do this + another question
Hi. I am creating another site. And i don't want someone copying my site, nor having a similar domain.Am i able to have 4 .synthasite.c...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Uploading
Hi. Before the upload window when you finished uploading something just disappeared.. Now it comes up Upload Complete, Than you have t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Whats your website? All to see
Hi. I am creating a site for yola users sites. To break it down we can call it a library. If you wish for it to be added to my site pl...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Prateek
Problem in logging in Yola ..........
I m not able to log on to my Yola (synthasite) account . I am sure that my username and password is correct but i am not able to log in ....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jane
my site takes ages to load then freezes
when i look at my website or others it takes ages to load and then when i click on different parts of the website it freezes and i have t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hero_thelove
Congratulation On Yola
Congratulation about the new name Yola I hope that this co. be the top one for ever I love You & all Your Services :)
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
Pictures + Red dot
Hi. The little red square when you upload a picture seems to like going where it wants. I have just uploaded a photo and i couldn't fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Alex
http://ide.synthasite.com/
what did the IDE stand for in the old synthasite sitebuilder, new its sitebuilder.yola.om please help. al
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaq
What do you think of my site? and what can i do to improve it
Hi. What do you think of my site and what could i do to improve it? Esp my homepage. and the library Note: I am awear that i sp...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Puyzzled
help
I am trying to add a counter widget i copy the details but do not knoe where to paste the info to add to my site. Where is the synthasite...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lee
So Thankful
I just want to thank Synthasite or now Yola, iam so glad i stopped on this site to create my own. you are so quick to help & respond to m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of alejandro Gonzalez
s.o.s. need help got scammed I need to change my account and password
Hello I have a big problem I got scammed and I cannot access to my email account, how can I change that email account and password?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Getsatisfaction now using "nofollow" links on all linking in threads???
Hmmm just noticed that it looks like Getsatisfaction has changed to "nofollow" tagging all links within the forums. That stinks a little....
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered