Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 71
Photo of Peter
Obligatory Synthajingle
There will be an award issued by Synthasite Support, funded by Monique and blessed by the engineering department, for the best song that...
  • 6 me toos
  • 41 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Shaq
A picture of the entire Yola Team
Hi. I think there should be a picture of the entire team of Yola. That would be so kool... Lets start a petition here if they don't wa...
  • 53 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Donald
Submit your lyrics!
Anyone with their own lyrics that aren't currently published anywhere else, please take advantage of submitting them to my site with the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Synthasite Search
I was thinking that synthasite should develop a search engine. To search all of its users sites...
  • 5 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rich
4 Words?
I love Synthasite because?
  • Rich, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter
A breakthrough?
I'm a little happy today. The website has just cracked the 1000 unique visitors per day for the first time with 60 people on line current...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
Yo Site Is Now Open!
yo site has opened 5 days early! you can submit yo(ur) site now! @ http://yo-site.synthasite.com/submit-... submit today! Dont dela...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alicia
New Website...Feedback?
Hello Everyone! I started a new website in addition to Entremomneurs, it's called LinConnection. Could I get some feedback on the home...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of darcsith
side bar's to your website
make it htat thare is a side bar to your website that can go on the left or the right. (ex: for ads and calanders and other info if you...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
Yola Merchandise
hi! i think Yola Merchandise would be great i think it should include, T Shirts (men women) Caps, they should be black with...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shaq
Blogging and site combined
Hi. sometimes i make a page and i have room to put in a blog. tho you can't change the style nor a blog that synthasite allows us to use....
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea