Conversations

Photo of Boomer
Hands up all the Yola junkies !!
You Know You’re Addicted To Yola If........ - You know what HTML stands for. - ‘Widget’ has become a part of your every-day v...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Sanja
Template Picker - Awesome!
I love the new template picker! I just noticed this now. (Sorry if it's a little late!) Great job on once again meeting the needs of y...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of strongtruths
Love SynthaSite!!
Wow, I can't believe this exists! I have been trying to find something that was free yet worthy of my time and future money (when i get i...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Praise
Photo of UK Duke
GREAT NEWS
Hello everyone, i have just had the first local business conatct me through my contact form and add their business to my site - I just wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Praise
Photo of ken
made a Thank You Site to Yola....have a visit and post a thank you
http://Thank-You-Yola.synthasite.com so far its only a guest book but i will be adding more
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Shaq
Thank you Yola and community
Hi... Every month i do a search engine rating. What this does is tells me where my site is here is my results. Keywords Used: Shaqs...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Shaq
Ruth
Hi... Thanks give praise for Ruth, She was the first person to help me build my site each step of the way, and most of you wou...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Shaq
Thank You Yola (Formally synthasite)
Thank you Yola (Formally Synthasite) I have just processed my 500th member for Shaq's Ministry.... and 76.6% of those members are beca...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Peter
We're lucky to be using Yola.
Recently I have observed some problems with page creation. Strange link phenomena, slow loads, various irksome things. These appeared ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Lee
So Thankful
I just want to thank Synthasite or now Yola, iam so glad i stopped on this site to create my own. you are so quick to help & respond to m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Peter
Treats
Think Yola will hit the 8000th subscriber today. If you're the first person to notice I will give you a stencil A4 size from 16th centur...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Shaq
Congratulations Synthasite, Ed (Mr honey pot), and Peter
Hello. Hi, my name i Shaquille and i am CEO and Founder of Shaq's Ministry. Today, me and a couple of people had a meeting. In...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Reached 1000 replies tonight... Whoooo hoooo Party time excellent
Sorry for the influx of posts but I needed a bit of enjoyment tonight so I thought that I would break the grand with a few I had been pla...
  • 1 me too
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Brad Whittington
Is it just me, or is the Synthasite Support team awesome?
I personally think the synthasite support team is awesome. Who agrees with me?
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise