Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 483
Photo of Randy
Opening a web links in a new window
This is the code I am using for a drop down menu. I would like to have all of the links in this code open in a new window. How can I do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cb6877a
PDF problem
Hi - My website is having problems with a PDF file (newsletter) I uploaded. The file opens on my computer and in the preview, but not on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Andrew2
Customise password protected page
Hey. Is there a way to customise the password protected page eg add your website logo?
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of clouda9
Let's shout out and share our Yola websites!
I am having a great time working on my site...when you visit, please bookmark to come back to see the progress and give your feedback. He...
  • 2 me toos
  • 842 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Shaq
Where can i get a Chatroom widget for free other than Meebo
Hi. I am creating a Chatroom site, and have being doing so for the last 2weeks. I am adding the final touching tho i don't like the me...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!!!
Yola should autosave a page to a "draft" folder being worked on every ten minutes for emergency purposes. I just lost two hours of work ...
  • 85 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Monique
Yola Launches: "Yola Experts Program"
Hi All Yola is proud to bring you the Yola Experts Program! We know there are many expert site builders in this forum, so we are su...
  • 1 me too
  • 23 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Rian
Introducing Yola Mail: easy email for your custom domain
Hi everyone Today we released an exciting new feature that I wanted to tell you about. We've heard a lot of feedback from our customer...
  • 1 me too
  • 32 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of moysikh.com
Form Post Failed
Hello yola, I have created form widgets in my websites. I have test them, filling them. Many of my visitors use them with no problems. B...
  • 6 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Monique
Yola logins disabled for Maintenance
Hi All I am sorry to inform you that we have just become aware of a bug that requires urgent attention. We are disabling logins so ...
  • 1 me too
  • 165 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Josh
Live Support / Chat
Is there a way I can incorporate live support into my site. I was looking at using Live!Zilla, but cannot work out how to get it connec...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of smithy
latest blog code/widget
hi yola, i want to know if yola got a widget where, when you post an update on your site in your blog will update that widget?? it is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of moysikh.com
CONTACT FORM PROBLEM
CONTACT FORM PROBLEM When i click the "send / submit" button, i'm automatically transferring at yola.com Τhe message does not send. Plz...
  • 17 me toos
  • 27 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Nathan
Trying to point a sub domain of my domain to my site with an a record...
Hi, I created an A record for a sub domain of my website: my.nathansmusicstudio.cz.cc I put in Yola's IP and in the Host, I put "my" I al...
  • 3 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Donald
Let's Share Our Sites!
Let's trade sites everyone! http://freemusiclistening.synthasite.com and don't forget to subscribe to the mailing list. Comments and crit...
  • 6 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Laura Thomas
What membership services does your business need?
We need your input in order to better understand the requirements of our customers requesting membership services for their websites. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of emily
Site will not load
I can not view my site. If I try to go to it straight from my browser nothing loads and if I try from my yola profile then I get an erro...
  • 13 me toos
  • 41 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of drewrosas
Has my domain been hacked?
suddenly my site has been taken over by http://www.coloncleansecompany.com/ My domain www.bloodjunkie.com is registered with go daddy ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of smithy
my website cannot be indexed due a server issue.
I have e-mailed support and i did got a reply back, but it hasn't been sorted. show u a screenshot of the issue.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of martin collumbell
I GIVE UP, LAST TRY, REFUND OR COURT PROCEEDINGS !.
MY SITE HOMECOUNTIESCARPENTRY NOT SHOWING AFTER 6 MONTHS ON ANY KEYWORD, GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOLS SHOWING NO INFO ON SITE, CAN ONLY BE FOUN...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question