Conversations

Photo of Mimia
Membership
Synthasite can allow the users of synthasite to have members of their own website.
  • 138 me toos
  • 89 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Beauty
share my website and look at it and i'll do the same for you!!!
sharing my website and yours too! i want you guys to see my website and spread it around and i'll do the same for you!!! my beauty tip ...
  • 1 me too
  • 84 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
  • Archived
Photo of GeorgeT
Forums???
How do you add forums on one of your pages?
  • 13 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
Make clickable images - so called image maps. Easy imagemap generator for images
I spent 3 hours looking on line and trying many imagemap programs to help another member and thought to start it's own thread because it ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of steve
Visitor restaurant reviews
I have a restaurant website, is there a way to put a link next to each listing for visitors to write reviews and allow other visitors to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spazz
applying banners for certain pages?
Hi there =3 I was working with my banners, for my pages, and thought it would be quite handy if you could get an index with "check box...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Spazz
Any good links for my review site?
So my site is finally getting from crawling to kind of walking and stumbling (yep get that mental image into your head) Now I want to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spazz
Wouldn't it be great if we could add hues or colors to each text background and border lines?
Hi all Ive was working on my site when an idea struck me. I think it would be great if we could add hues or colors to each text bac...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Spazz
What do you think we still need for this site?
My friend and I recently started a website concerning reviews. Our site is open to people who want to send in reviews of certain games or...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of papa
New Site Needs Your Feedback
New Site What do you think ? How to Improve ? http://www.godscountrystore.info More to be adde...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spazz
How do I add different font to my page and how to link images with a hyperlink?
Hi all :) Im creating a gaming site but I dont think the font fits well with what im going for. Is there a way to integrate my own ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spazz
Visit my site and give me some suggestions!Thanks guys and gals!
Hi guys and gals! I just finished with my website,yeah! Although there still is loads more I can do I would appreciate any feedback...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spazz
How can I determine what each of my pages Url`s are?
How can I determine what each of my pages Url`s are? I need to know this for image mapping. Thank you :) Please tell me if I nee...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Spazz
Is it possible to add Multiple links to a single image?
I know linking images have been covered but my question is slightly different. I want to create a side panel with different links on. ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered