Conversations

Photo of Daniel Howes
Why can't i create a yola mail inbox
I have purchased the yola mail upgrade on my account and every time i try to create an email address it pops up a message saying it canno...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rick Fauber
domain renewal confirmed but account shows will expire
I renewed my domain fauberchinchillas.com on January 4, 2012. I received confirmation via email. Transaction number = cab5b317a166490fb...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of stoicathornton
Free .co.uk domain AND 50 pounds AdWords credit?
Sorry guys, I know this is daft, but I've just created a .co.uk. website via http://www.gbbo.co.uk/index and it's supposed to be free. Ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of AIRPORT FLEET MINICABS
Refund Please... I find yola to hard to use.
Please give a refund Yola... as i find your online builder hard to use and it confusing, Also i dislike the problems with yola that goes ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of pasqualevaira
Domain renewal
Hello, I have noticed that my domain (pasqualevaira.com) is about to expire but I had renewed it for 2 years last time (up to 2012), can ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Aloysio
paying twice or workflow problem?
For the first time, after Yola take over, I decided changing format of my site. Trying to save it, system asks me to pay domain once agai...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of peter slucock
Triying to find my site
Hi. I'm using the link to my website from my Yola login page and internet explorer cannot display my site. Why?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Kimi French Sells
It says my web page doesn't exist!!
The domain name that I purchased is not showing up in my Account or under my Domains but is listed as the name of my site. www.aaronkimi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of james3xin1
On going Yola account
My domain,"make-some-money-ltd.com", associated with "While You Were Sleeping" not (While you were sleeping); is up for renewal at double...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Patrick
Make a Free Website with Yola Banner
Hello on some of my sites the banner started showing again, any Clue please? thanking you in advance and awaiting your reply regard...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Judy Huynh
Redeemed GYBO offer, but no domains listed on My Account?
I recently claimed the promotion of gybo and got to the redeem part with my credit card information. However, when I clicked 'redeem', it...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of cb06
index page in navigation- how to delete/hide?
Hi, just wondering, is it possible to delete all navigation from the sidebar of my website in order that i can set up my own link section...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered