Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 3103
Photo of Scott Houston
expired silver accounts
hi my silver yola account expired sept 2015. Can you tell me if i can reinstate the account and if i can, how do i go about doing it. Als...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nathan
Awesome photo gallery code for your website!
Hi everyone! If you have been looking for a photo gallery like the Google Images one, you can! Ok, first, drag and drop an HTML widget in...
  • 2 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
  • Archived
Photo of catinthefreezer
"Read More" in HTML widget?
How can I create a block of text with an option to "Read More" by using the HTML widget in the sitebuilder, and not have to alter the CSS...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Prinolan Pillay
how to cancel and refund on yola silver
i am not satisfied with the service and would like to cancel and refund my yola silver package how do i do this and i know i get to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
First on the draw?
This has to be the best Open Source vector graphics editor I've ever found on the net. I couldn't believe a package this good could be av...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Richard Scott
How to have a different background on an individual page using the Superflat theme,
Hi, I am using the Superflat theme and want to know, is it possible to change the background of one individual page? For example I h...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Randy
Secure Web site
After my web site is set up what type of security measures are included if any? I don't want any hackers breaking into it. I've heard of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Gop
SEO facility in Sitebuilder: a failure in quality.
Simply going into the Settings facility within the Sitebuilder hangs the builder. I reported this several weeks ago and nothing has been ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Alec Ward
Is it possible to make a gif banner which will be responsive to desktop / mobile
Need to make responsive banner slideshow gif
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Cochise
how do i add skype widget to my site
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of farragio
How do I override a link font size without changing the overall CSS settings?
There are a couple of links I want to make bigger but am not able to.  I'm assuming link font size is controlled by CSS? Is there a way ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Anas Hashmi
Adding games to website
i have a website and i want to upload games to my website so that my users can download them and games are not embed or online play and t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jesse
I have problems deleting pictures or anything i drag and drop to my site with the yola editor
i cant delete anything i drag and drop to my yola sites. for instance i posted pictures on my sites and if i want to delete them it wont ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Monique
Problems loading Yola.com
We are aware of the problems with loading the Yola website at this time. Our engineers are working on the problem and we hope to be back...
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Eddie Martinez
Can I reach your Support via phone to help me with payment and site building questions?
I find the fact that YOLA doesn't have a tech support number to call abit unusual. I also think it is done that way so that you can accid...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Jane Mounsey
Yola & 1&1
I have a website - www.carewcottage.com - which I designed on Yola. Can you tell me if 1&1 are the Domain suppliers & if the price I pay...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Negar
Different banner size in different pages
I want to have a header/banner with 529 px height on my home page and another with 200 px height for all other pages how can I do that? w...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bev Dunn
How can my website get more exposure
Do not get business from this website since 3 years
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Hshs Bdhdh
how do i go the form entries on my website
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David R. Celebrezze
How do I secure a free domain name?
I recently joined at the Bronze level and went to secure the free domain name. I followed the instructions, but then says I have to pay a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered