Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of Jess Webster
Image Slideshow!?!
I am a silver member, and was really disappointed when I found out Yola couldnt provide a simple slideshow. I love the way my sight look...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Set up E-Mail
I have purchased a domain name and e-mail address off Yola How do I set up the e-mail address? Steve
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
transfer a website to another account
I have just finished building a website for a friend, still in the "Yolasite" stage If my friend opens an account with you is it possib...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Primary Domain Name
Change from yolasite to my domain
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve3333
Do I Un-publish my site
I have made a website with Yola and have published it with yolasite.com Now I have bought a domain name from Yola how do I publish it t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Contact us
How can I put a "Contact Us" in the links under the banner without making a new page
  • 0 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Is my site published or not
On the top left of the site builder page are the words "Your sites web address Site has not yet been published ". On the next line do...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Is Yola down
Is Yola down in the UK Cannot access any of my sites Steve
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve3333
Help needed with my site
Hi All Iv`e just built a site for a friend.The site www.yew-tree-fisheries.com went live a few days ago. I would be happy if you hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Lost my site
I was just looking at styles in the change style tab Pressed the change button to see what it would look like, but did not save it No...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Impressive Links
Hi all I was looking at a site http://dynamiccutz.synthasite.com/ and was very impressed with the highlighted links at the top of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
What do you think
Hi all i have build a site with Yola and purchased my domain name and the site has gone live www.yewtreefisheries.com but I`m not...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve3333
Re-vamp or new site
Hi all i have build a site with Yola and purchased my domain name and the site has gone live but I`m not happy with it, It`s dull and...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Domain name
I purchased the domain name www.yew-tree-fisheries.com from Yola on the 15 Feb 2010 Having checked it on Whois I see it is still avail...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SteveC
Change Styles
When select the Change Styles tab all I am getting is a blank page. Any idea why Steve
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Server down
17-30 GMT No sites available is the server down
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Transfer site
Hi All I hope you can help I have built a web site on Yola for a friend. He would now like to purchase the domain name for it and h...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Can some one please check if my page has been deleted
Hi all Can some one please check if my page has been deleted from the server I have deleted the page and all links with www.wirral-...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
No home page
Hi all When I Google search my website ( www.wirral-fisheries.com ) it only finds one of my linked pages and not my home page, is there...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve3333
Line up a google map
Hi all I am trying to line up a Google map on my web site I only need to move it to the right a small amount but not knowing HTML I`m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered