Conversations

Photo of Laura Thomas
Tell us why your website should receive a free professional makeover!
Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in having their website reviewed in this topic. So far over 150 of you have requested revie...
  • 1 me too
  • 328 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Steven
Website is Bring up TEST page
Ok my website is not bringing my home page up it is bringing a test page up when you search for the website or enter the URL in the searc...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steven
Trying to renew
Trying to renew my silver account and it is not letting telling me i am not a silver user. Why will it not let me?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Steven
Website not up.
Seems my website is down. Any idea on when this will be fixed. Have a few meeting this week and need this fix ASAP. www.noticedmarketing.com
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sanja
Why is my site down? Yola Unplanned Outage
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our upstream provider and will be back up as soon as possible. Our engineers ar...
  • 48 me toos
  • 392 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Monique
Instructions for Yola users affected by the DoS attack
Here are the most up to date instructions if you are concerned about how the Denial of Service attack is affecting your website: If yo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 184 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Yola is experience technical difficulties. Please read this thread for more information.
We are currently experiencing downtime due to network problems at our upstream provider. Regrettably this affects Yola.com, the site...
  • 20 me toos
  • 66 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steven
How to get more traffic?
Ok even though all the problems I and others have been having with Yola a question is still in the back of my mind. Does anyone have any ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Repeat of DOS attack: affects published sites.
Hi All It is with the deepest possible regret that I have to inform you that we are definitely experiencing a repeat of the DOS attack...
  • 2 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steven
My site is down Why!?
Why is my site down! The Jackson Cell. I paid for a service I expect to get that. I need a call please 731-695-8169
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Merged