adding google analytics code is not working
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of stuart
Find in page search facility
I have a webpage www.codnor.yolasite.com that has an embedded Google (sample) spreadsheet on it. I would like to put a search box on th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes
mouse over button code for usage
I was wondering if you had a snippet of code which would make the buttons at the following site function with the system and if so where ...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of wkerry.uk
Link to external site in navigation
I have seen the majority of the questions about persuading Yola to link directly to an external site through a link in the navigation bar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of stuart
image search not working on my yola site
My website www.codnor.info is usually found quiet easily by most search engines by simply typing in the word, codnor. It usually appear...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Trent
My site wont publish correctly
I have made some changes to pages today and when I re-publish the site the new/amended pages wont load correctly (eg wrong size/font text...
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of goenup2
Why doesn't my website look okay on other computers?
Why does my background show up all right on my computer but when I open it on other computers, only part of the background shows up black...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of macyray
How can I change my writing so it is not double spaced?
When I type on one of my pages on SYNTHASITE website, and start a new line by pressing 'ENTER', it double spaces the lines so that my wri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Guido Graphics
Is there a problem with synthasite?
In firefox all of the copy that was formatted in ariel black has been changed, and when I try to change it back to ariel black, the wrong...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of stuart
Open Image Maximised
Dear All I currently use the following HTML code to open an image in a new window. a href=http://www.MyDomain.com/resources/Ima... ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of stuart
HTML Margins
Can anyone tell me how to add margins to a picture that is displayed using the HTML widget. Its easy with text or image boxes because You...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of stuart
Formatting has been lost!!
Whats gone wrong? There seems to be a problem with the formatting on my website today. All text boxes seem to be too wide and text touc...
  • stuart, 10 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of sweetpea101467
text issue-please help!
I am a beginner in the greatest sense of the word! When I drag the text box over and type in text, the toolbar for editing it does not s...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of stuart
Anchor links on Web pages
Anchor Links Can anyone tell me how to link to a certain point on a page? I know how to create links Using HTML from one page to anoth...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of stuart
Webmaster Tools reports Domain name not found
Hi I seem to have a problem with a couple of the pages on www.codnor.info Google webmaster tools reports HTTP ERRORS URL http://cod...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of stuart
Search box for your website
If you are thinking about putting a search box on your website, I can thoroughly recommend www.atomz.com They offer two types of custom...
  • 5 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of stuart
why is my domain name invalid
When I go into "Manage my Domain" and type in my doamin name www.codnor.info and press check, it says it is invalid. I have registered ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of stuart
Trouble at www.codnor.info
Trouble at www.codnor.info Does anyone else suffer from their page formatting disappearing. You know, youve layed everything out just w...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of stuart
My template keeps disappearing
I have created a website www.codnor.info using the essence template. However occasionally when I view or work on my site, I find that the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of stuart
Why wont my image open in a new window
I have created a small logo on screen that when clicked on opens an Image. Is it possible to get that image to open in a new window ? P...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question