Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 22
Photo of chermaine
Link exchange? i am going to set up a "favorite links" page. If you are willing to do a link exchange with me, please let me know. Post your website here and i will check it out. =)
is there anyone who is willing to do a link exchange with me? my site is www.Vvwebmercials.synthasite.com I also have a slideshow website...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mark Ford
Unable to publish
My site's won't publish from Site Builder... I can't view them through URLs either... please help!
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Tiggs
My site has disappeared!!!! Major event site - HELP!!!
I really need someone to get in touch with me as soon as possible. http://lpanyc2009.org is down. I cannot see any of my sites in the ...
  • Tiggs, 10 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Tiggs
Can the background only contain image files?
I just want to know if it is possible to upload files that have html into the background.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiggs
Webmaster Tools and domain switch
I know getting indexed by google takes a while. So I'm wondering, if I launch a site example.synthasite.com and add this domain to my web...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiggs
Low tech way to add some life to your site.
I'm sure this feature is on the way, but right now there is no way to edit default link buttons on your styles and templates. You can how...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of SteveC
Links text size
How can I increase the text size of my links below the banner
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of UK Duke
Thank you
I would like to thank everyone at the GetSatisfaction Synthasite forum. My site is now 2nd from the top of google when i search; hexha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tiggs
Glassy Banners
I'd like to share these "glassy" banners with you. Check out my post at S Y N T H E T I C elements
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tiggs
I've launched a blog about Synthasite
I aboslutely love synthasite. I'm going to maintain this UNOFFICIAL blog ( Synthetic Elements) focused primarily on design, styles and tu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Zedex
My domain email cannot receive after pointing to Synthasite
Hi, after pointing my Godaddy domain name to Synthasite I noticed that my domain email from Godaddy does no longer receive emails. I am a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiggs
Webmaster tools for a site that already shows up on google results
Finally my website is up, and the domain transferred. I wanted to know, if my domain name was already showing up in google, do I still ne...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiggs
How do I constrain my text?
My page is too wide. How do constrain the margins of my text. I dont seem to have any control over it.
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiggs
Slow to save and preview
After your new features and bug fix update, I'm experiencing slow saving and preview loading times. anyone else noticed this?
  • Tiggs, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lee
thank you synthasite
thank you synthasite for being there for me & responding with help & answers so fast. Now i have my very own website, www.littlebearsite....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Patrik
Thanks for this amazing tool!
Since I constantly bug you with my 'little ideas' I thought I should hand in some praises as well. You do great work and I really do e...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tiggs
Awesome product, awesome results!
Congrats on the big lump of money, synthasite has secured in order to keep us enjoying this awesome product/service. I love synthasit...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tiggs
Emails for domains
Can I get emails that correspond to my domain name that I get through synthasite?
  • Tiggs, 10 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Cindy
How can I add a link for my clients to preview and order thier pictures
I am a photographer and I am looking for a website where I can set up online viewing and ordering of my clients proofs so they can view a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tiggs
Firefox browser tabs and windows.
Did you change something? I use Mozilla Firefox, and a week ago, whenever I hit "preview page", it would open up in a new tab on my brows...
  • Tiggs, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived