Conversations

Photo of Todd
SEO optimization
I tried verify my website on Goggle webmaster and it looks for meta tags or wants you to place a HTML code in the website to recognize it...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd
Adsense income
There are WYSIWYG sites that charge or take a percentage of adsense income. Does sythasite? Is there a difference in SEO with synthasit...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd
RSS feeds etc.
I am very confused about this RSS stuff. I see widgets for RSS feeds, my yahoo, google, etc. Does anyone have the simple "Dummy's" gui...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd
Adding Text
I have a pretty basic question about entering text in text boxes. Does the text align better on both margins if you type the text in or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd
Placing a photo
I am very frustrated with placing a photo on my page. I want a small photo on the page. When I place it, there is a selection in the pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd
Photos
I am looking for a website to get some great photos. Does anyone have any great ideas?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd
Difficulty with text boxes
I am having difficulty with the layout on the screen. I am using centerstage as a stlye and I want many little text box areas on the the...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd
Why use Synthasite
I am new to create a website and I am looking to find a a web design, hosting and SEO help. I was looking at "Site Build It(SBI)" How d...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Todd
Where do I start?
I just started building my website and have many questions on using the tools. What information should I look at, read or watch to get a...
  • Todd, 11 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived