Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of William
Yola wont open.
hi there Yola will not open, it says please logout then contact support? I did this 3 times but still will not open, help..lol
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
anchors away
hi, can someone please show me how to put an anchor in an exact place on a page and link to it from another page,step by step please ,I t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
site dynamics
hi there, this is a question to the guy who uses dynamic drive a lot? is it still possible to use codes from this site on yola free? I un...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
scripting nightmares
Hello I have a couple of issues tonight that are getting me down... when I open the html box most times the cursor does not show u...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
google verification code
hi its me again, anyone know how I get the google verification html to the top of my home page? it is supposed to go under the head?? I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
still need a solution
hi, I asked a question a while ago and still require an answer, thanks, please see scripting problems..
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Merged
Photo of William
need help with a script please
Hi, can anyone help me? I have recently placed a script from dynamic drive on one of my pages, this script allows the reader to place a w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
introductory page
Hi all u clever peeps, can an introductory page be put on yola before your homepage? I have seen this on some sites and fancy one for my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
frustration with HTML widget.
Hi.. I am using IE8 I asked before about the scripting issues and I don't think I explained it very well...I am trying to add simple s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
comments box required.
can anyone please point me out to a comment box application for my site jskit is no longer free, grr just went away without any explanati...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
images together
hi there, how can I get the pictures on my homepage to sit together instead of having a huge gap between them? thanks.. www.billmanson.yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
background image and color
hi I tried to add an image on to the background of my hompegae, it doesnt appear when I publish the site? also tried color changing th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
changing homepage
hi its me again, can you change the homepage style without having to change ALL the pages to the same as the homepage?? thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
text color change on homepage menu.
Hi I have recently changed my background color on my homepage, is there any way I can change the color of the text on the menu? the bl...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
text on a pic on mouse rollover?
hi, can someone please tell me how u get the text on a picture when u roll your mouse over it?? I used to be able to do it with expressio...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
a wee review.
hi peeps I have been working hard to make my site as good as I can get it, would appreciate some feedback. thanks as always. www...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
design on webpage
hi, the design I am using on the following page.http://billmanson.yolasite.com/public..., looks weird, is there any way I can justify it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered