Conversations

Conversations 21 - 40 of 78
Photo of John McCarthy
opinions please
i have been playing on new features for my site i have found an awesome rating code. i want your opinions on the sidebar where the st...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
text on a pic on mouse rollover?
hi, can someone please tell me how u get the text on a picture when u roll your mouse over it?? I used to be able to do it with expressio...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
images together
hi there, how can I get the pictures on my homepage to sit together instead of having a huge gap between them? thanks.. www.billmanson.yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
introductory page
Hi all u clever peeps, can an introductory page be put on yola before your homepage? I have seen this on some sites and fancy one for my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
WILLIAM!!!
How did you get your 55 page book so cheap? $7.97? My 38 page book has to be sold for a minimum of $15.80. Is your book black and wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Who is linking to me?
If you are linking to me or would be willing to link to me, can you let me know so I can make sure I'm linking to you also! My website...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
frustration with HTML widget.
Hi.. I am using IE8 I asked before about the scripting issues and I don't think I explained it very well...I am trying to add simple s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
A word about HTML!?
As you may know, I'm writing a book - coming along very nicely and Yola users will have discounted prices... The book I'm currently wr...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered