Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 72
Photo of John McCarthy
opinions please
i have been playing on new features for my site i have found an awesome rating code. i want your opinions on the sidebar where the st...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
site dynamics
hi there, this is a question to the guy who uses dynamic drive a lot? is it still possible to use codes from this site on yola free? I un...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
introductory page
Hi all u clever peeps, can an introductory page be put on yola before your homepage? I have seen this on some sites and fancy one for my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
changing homepage
hi its me again, can you change the homepage style without having to change ALL the pages to the same as the homepage?? thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Who is linking to me?
If you are linking to me or would be willing to link to me, can you let me know so I can make sure I'm linking to you also! My website...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
design on webpage
hi, the design I am using on the following page.http://billmanson.yolasite.com/public..., looks weird, is there any way I can justify it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Help with images
How can I get white stars on a transparent background? I'm referring to the type of stars you generally see when you look into space (li...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
still need a solution
hi, I asked a question a while ago and still require an answer, thanks, please see scripting problems..
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Merged
Photo of William
need help with a script please
Hi, can anyone help me? I have recently placed a script from dynamic drive on one of my pages, this script allows the reader to place a w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
comments box required.
can anyone please point me out to a comment box application for my site jskit is no longer free, grr just went away without any explanati...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
images together
hi there, how can I get the pictures on my homepage to sit together instead of having a huge gap between them? thanks.. www.billmanson.yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
background image and color
hi I tried to add an image on to the background of my hompegae, it doesnt appear when I publish the site? also tried color changing th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
FREE STYLES
AS YOU CAN ADD TO THE PREMIUM STYLES CAN YOU ADD TO THE FREE STYLES PLEASE I NEED MORE
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
Lines
Hi.. 1.can you add Horizontal lines to a page? if so pls tell me how to do it. 2. can you direct visitors to sepcific parts of your ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered