Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 72
Photo of William
Yola wont open.
hi there Yola will not open, it says please logout then contact support? I did this 3 times but still will not open, help..lol
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
FREE STYLES
AS YOU CAN ADD TO THE PREMIUM STYLES CAN YOU ADD TO THE FREE STYLES PLEASE I NEED MORE
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!
Yola should create a menu option to have the page you're currently on in a different format. For example, if you're at the home page, th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
anchors away
hi, can someone please show me how to put an anchor in an exact place on a page and link to it from another page,step by step please ,I t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
site dynamics
hi there, this is a question to the guy who uses dynamic drive a lot? is it still possible to use codes from this site on yola free? I un...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
scripting nightmares
Hello I have a couple of issues tonight that are getting me down... when I open the html box most times the cursor does not show u...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
google verification code
hi its me again, anyone know how I get the google verification html to the top of my home page? it is supposed to go under the head?? I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
still need a solution
hi, I asked a question a while ago and still require an answer, thanks, please see scripting problems..
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Merged
Photo of William
need help with a script please
Hi, can anyone help me? I have recently placed a script from dynamic drive on one of my pages, this script allows the reader to place a w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
Password protection problems
After publishing my site I put password protection on one of my pages and when I preview the page I'm prompted for the password as expect...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered