Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 96
Photo of William
Disqcus_ting
ok this is one for ALL you experts, recently my blog went haywire and I had to put it on again, now call me thick if you like but im a we...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Merged
Photo of William
a wee review.
hi peeps I have been working hard to make my site as good as I can get it, would appreciate some feedback. thanks as always. www...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!
Yola should create a menu option to have the page you're currently on in a different format. For example, if you're at the home page, th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
text on a pic on mouse rollover?
hi, can someone please tell me how u get the text on a picture when u roll your mouse over it?? I used to be able to do it with expressio...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
A word about HTML!?
As you may know, I'm writing a book - coming along very nicely and Yola users will have discounted prices... The book I'm currently wr...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
Thanks Guys
To Donald and Lee for their invaluable help with my site, THANK YOU. www.billmanson.yolasite.com
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of adam
question for yola
just out of curiosity has yola started workig on the embership feature yet as clearly that is what everyone wants
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
William...
Another good idea. Your site's good for this idea! Don't know if it'll be a success or a possibility. What if you offered persons to...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Donald
Who is linking to me?
If you are linking to me or would be willing to link to me, can you let me know so I can make sure I'm linking to you also! My website...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
FREE STYLES
AS YOU CAN ADD TO THE PREMIUM STYLES CAN YOU ADD TO THE FREE STYLES PLEASE I NEED MORE
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
changing homepage
hi its me again, can you change the homepage style without having to change ALL the pages to the same as the homepage?? thanks.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered