Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 96
Photo of William
background image and color
hi I tried to add an image on to the background of my hompegae, it doesnt appear when I publish the site? also tried color changing th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
Thanks Donald
I would like to thank Donald for introducing me to get clicky,(taken from his site) this is a far superior stat prog to the one I was usi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
Photo of William
images together
hi there, how can I get the pictures on my homepage to sit together instead of having a huge gap between them? thanks.. www.billmanson.yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
hi! http://filey.yolasite.com/ has had a had a halloween makeover! its tiny compared to my Xmas makeover! what do you think o...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of adam
A marketing tip for yola
well yola i just had an idea you could offer all new customers a free premium style to get more customers and it would make customers ver...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
comments box required.
can anyone please point me out to a comment box application for my site jskit is no longer free, grr just went away without any explanati...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
WILLIAM!!!
How did you get your 55 page book so cheap? $7.97? My 38 page book has to be sold for a minimum of $15.80. Is your book black and wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
password protect another page.
I have finally found a way or rather a script to password protect other pages on your yola site, the one yola provides means you have to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of William
trial pro for free users of yola.
Hi Yola, I have an idea.... why don't u allow potential customers to have a trial period with yola pro to see if it is for them, this ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Donald
The FINAL Release!!!
By golly - I think I got it! Look at this page and tell me what you think. Currently it's the only page completely finished and looks...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of William
frustration with HTML widget.
Hi.. I am using IE8 I asked before about the scripting issues and I don't think I explained it very well...I am trying to add simple s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered