Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 72
Photo of Donald
Wow, that's nuts yola!
The problems I have been having is because I used the word "sexuality"? Took out the word and it was solved. Does that make any sense t...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
text on a pic on mouse rollover?
hi, can someone please tell me how u get the text on a picture when u roll your mouse over it?? I used to be able to do it with expressio...
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!
Yola should create a menu option to have the page you're currently on in a different format. For example, if you're at the home page, th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
WILLIAM!!!
How did you get your 55 page book so cheap? $7.97? My 38 page book has to be sold for a minimum of $15.80. Is your book black and wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve
What is the style of my site?
How can I find out what (free) style/template I used for my site? I've changed it a lot and can't identify it. I've looked through all th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
hi! http://filey.yolasite.com/ has had a had a halloween makeover! its tiny compared to my Xmas makeover! what do you think o...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
text color change on homepage menu.
Hi I have recently changed my background color on my homepage, is there any way I can change the color of the text on the menu? the bl...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Oops... my bad.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but... WMT tells me I have a few bad (404) links on my site. They are typo's which I have made myself...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered