Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 72
Photo of William
text color change on homepage menu.
Hi I have recently changed my background color on my homepage, is there any way I can change the color of the text on the menu? the bl...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
anchors away
hi, can someone please show me how to put an anchor in an exact place on a page and link to it from another page,step by step please ,I t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of William
google verification code
hi its me again, anyone know how I get the google verification html to the top of my home page? it is supposed to go under the head?? I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Help with images
How can I get white stars on a transparent background? I'm referring to the type of stars you generally see when you look into space (li...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve
What is the style of my site?
How can I find out what (free) style/template I used for my site? I've changed it a lot and can't identify it. I've looked through all th...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Boomer
Oops... my bad.
Maybe this is a dumb question, but... WMT tells me I have a few bad (404) links on my site. They are typo's which I have made myself...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Wow, that's nuts yola!
The problems I have been having is because I used the word "sexuality"? Took out the word and it was solved. Does that make any sense t...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Donald
Feature Request!
When you insert a link to an image and it pulls up the blank white page with nothing but that image, by default, yola should make this im...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered