405: Registry error, domain's nameservers not updated [Command failed text Command failed [: Invalid IP address;: Invalid IP address]]

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
My domain does not want to accept the DNS. but the host is already running, what do I do?

that's error:

405: Registry error, domain's nameservers not updated [Command failed text Command failed [: Invalid IP address;: Invalid IP address]]
Photo of Wallace Carvalho

Wallace Carvalho

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi adm.wallz,

From the error message it appears that the IP address linked to your nameserver is incorrect. Could you double check with your host that you have the correct IP address?

If you can let us know the nameserver and IP address we will also try to test on our side.

Thanks!
Jackie

Wallace Carvalho

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
These are the old IP Adresses

ns1.wallacecarvalho.com.br
iP1:184.22.238.122

ns2.wallacecarvalho.com.br
iP2:184.22.238.123

I asked for support to rebuild cpanel host with new DNS,
and these are the new addresses

ns1.l2jwebdev.com
iP1:184.22.238.122

ns2.l2jwebdev.com
iP2:184.22.238.123

but the DNS don't work

and the host server it's mine !

---

Now give this error

405: Registry error, domain's nameservers not updated [Command failed text Command failed [ns1.l2jwebdev.com: Unknown host;ns2.l2jwebdev.com: Unknown host]]

but the DNS was recorded in less than 24 hours, then I think that may be why still not working
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Wallace,

Thank you for this information. Could you confirm that you are trying to change the nameservers for wallacecarvalho.com.br? I have contacted our domain registration partner to see if they can provide us with more information on the error message.

As soon as I receive an update I will let you know.

Thanks,
Jackie

Wallace Carvalho

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes, I'm trying to change the name servers for my domain wallacecarvalho.com.br because the other domain will only serve to DNS
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Wallace,

I have spoken with our domain registration partner, and it appears that the nameservers do not exist. They may still be propagating as they were added about 24 hours ago, but when I look them up at this link: http://www.internic.com/whois.html I get the result "no match".