480 DNS ERROR NEED HELP ASAP!

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Alright, So I have been having a 480 DNS error problem, I e-mailed support an I've get to get ANY reply this has been over 3 days.. I have had to move the site launch date back now because of this, and have lost about 80 Potential users.
Can I get some help on this?

thedomain is wespeak.ca
I am needing the DNS moved from what they are currently to ns1.720leap.com / ns2.720leap.com If you where to check e-mails you'd be able to see I've reported this problem..

worst experience I've ever had with a domain registrar for support.
Photo of AaronH

AaronH

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Aaron,

That really is a big frustration. I think it's reasonable to be irate on this issue and I hope that it can be fixed asap from now.

The US staff are on at this time but not sure if they are geared for monitoring at this time. I'm on the other side of the South African time zone so I will follow up in their wakening time zone if there has been no acknowledgement before hand.

May I ask that you also just add the ip addresses of the NS servers to a follow on in this thread as well if you have these? It just brings it all together and hopefully will make it a one hit success. When it is all connected there may be a web delay as it propagates but this hopefully won't be too long.

I hope that we can get this going soon with you.
Photo of AaronH

AaronH

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi.
Thanks for the quick reply,
Yeah I was told via e-mail that it would only take 24 hours for them to fix this issue... I've yet to even get a reply after that.

The IP's for 720leap are
Nameserver 1: ns1.720leap.com (64.79.106.211)
Nameserver 2: ns2.720leap.com (216.231.138.149)
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
OK. This is all noted and I will follow up with the Yola people on this if there hasn't been an acknowledgement beforehand.

If they respond to you directly by email can you just leave a short sign off here?

Thanks.
Photo of AaronH

AaronH

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank-you :)
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Aaron, I raised this again on your behalf by email to support at 23:15 PST, Mon 16th January. I think that the delay is associated with an overload of customer calls and communications.

I hope that they are able to get to yours before you do. I'll keep you posted with anything relevant from this side.
Gop.

PS: I was typing this at the same instance that Jackie was responding to you :)
Photo of AaronH

AaronH

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank-you GOP for the help!
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Aaron,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in coming back to you. We are experiencing high support volumes at the moment which we are doing our best to keep under control. We are so sorry that you had to set back your site launch date as a result.

I have just responded to your email and I can confirm that your nameservers have been updated. It may take up to 48 hours (usually a lot less) for the change to propagate across the internet, so please let us know if you still unable to see the update after this time.

Thanks,
Jackie
Photo of AaronH

AaronH

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank-you for the quick response and resolution of the issue. The DNS has officially been completed and we are now on the new servers!
Once again I thank-you :)