503 error

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
hi, i have been getting this error for about 5 mins and i have only added the disqus code to my blog. and i amd getting this
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
its not coming up with the 503 error, but it not even loading at all. this is after i added the comments thing to my blog
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
just gave me that 503 error again
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
Photo of dante

dante

• 82 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
It happened to my site www.newpendant.com too around 02:00 pm (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) but it is working okay now
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
i think that there is a problem.
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
any news on this??
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi smithy,

I don't see an error when I navigate to your site, I have attached a screenshot for your reference. Is this still happening for you? If so, have you tried to remove the code that you added prior to this occurring?

Newpendant.com displayed for me as well, fabulous website and products by the way dante! Did you see a lot of orders for Father's Day?
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
i will need to get pictures for farthers day and i put them on the site later on today
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
and the error isn't coming up now.
Photo of dante

dante

• 82 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
He Laura, I know it is 7 months late, but thank you for your feedback for my website. Yes on Father's Day I was really busy, and specially this Christmas. Thanks to Yola's engineers and forum workers who made everything easier for us. In 2009, I made this website just for fun, but now I am working full time on my website selling product online.
Smithy, I don't know if you placed order from my website, but if you do next time send me email and let me know that you are a Yola user, you may get free gift.
Photo of Oliver Ingham

Oliver Ingham

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is a issue as we receive the error too on my sites. Does not happen all the time, just at random points. Very odd.