7000 Support Topics

• Praise
  • Updated 9 years ago
Congratulations to all the GS team and everyone who is involved in this forum.

7000 questions answered!

Many thanks to all the staff - you do a great job, this place is an invaluble resource for me and many others.

Lee.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
  • pleased i found this forum

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
I knew we were getting close, but as always one of you sharp people were the first to spot when we hit it.

The thing that pleases me the most is how many of those questions are now being answered by customers. We almost never get there first anymore - you guys are just too good!

Yola customers are fantastic at providing peer-to-peer support, and this gives me confidence that when millions more people join Yola, they can get (and give) the help that is needed. You guys free us up to write more tutorials, and do other things (like our upcoming webcast series) which can help even more people, by helping out so competently with the questions that get asked here.

The figure I would really like to see grow a lot more is the number of customers who use this forum. The ration of support topics to customers is extremely high. Which tells me that the people who use Get Satisfaction are really active - which is excellent. But many more people could benefit from the help available.

Currently we link to this forum from our support page, our help menu, our welcome email and all other company newsletters, our blog and the signature of every support email we send. I would like to use more Get Satisfaction widgets on our website, and we are working on this with the design team.

But if anyone has any great ideas about how we can let more customers know about Get Satisfaction, please share!
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
A link form the site builder?
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
We have one in the help menu but maybe that is too hidden. I wonder if we could find a nice shiny button for it somewhere in the interface? I sense an email to the UI/ design team coming on. . .
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
Top right corner - straight to the forum.

Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
I like it! Going to find Tracy and Diane - the Yola-shiny-button ladies!
Photo of Alex

Alex

• 3448 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
lee, thats a BRILLIANT idea!