If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
. Upload successful, but URL has error message - "Internal server error". Does Godaddy support this template? New Yola(er). Thank You for an excellent site. Hope this is beginning of a long relationship. Would have bought domain through you but the interface did'nt work - next time...
Did you download your site out of the site builder and then upload it to GoDaddy? While we do offer the option to download your site and host it elsewhere, we strongly urge you to consider hosting your site with us instead, for the following reasons:
1. It is far easier to make changes to your site after you publish it. All you have to do is click the "Update my Site" button and your latest changes will be instantly applied to your live site. If you host your site elsewhere you will have to repeat the download/upload process each time you want to make a change to your website.
2. No technical difficulties! It just works! Uploading your site to your own webhost is technically complicated and may be a daunting process if you are not familiar with it.
3. We can offer you full support for every aspect of building and publishing your site. Support is available 24/7. If you host elsewhere, all support related to the hosting of your site becomes the responsibility of your hosting provider. We will not be able to assist you if problems arise as we do not have access to your hosting environment.
4. A team of experts provides excellent uptime for your published sites. Even when the site builder goes down for maintenance, your published sites remain up. If anything unforseen does go wrong, the Yola team will respond quickly and effectively to solve the problem.
5. Unlimited storage and bandwidth.
And did we mention, it's free!
We hope you will consider hosting your site with Yola!