If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
There are a number of ways someone could navigate back to your homepage:
1) By clicking on the "Home" link in your menu
2) By clicking on a link to your homepage on the body region of your page.
3) By using the back button (as you mentioned)
The link to your homepage is in your main menu by default.
However, if you want to link to it somewhere on your page:
1) Type the word "Home" in a text widget
2) Highlight it with your mouse
3) Click the "insert link" icon on the text editing toolbar (roughly in the middle, looks like a linked chain.
4) A link editor will open up.
5) Click the browse button next to the "Page" option (the first one of the list). Select the page called "index"
6) Click "ok"
You will then have a link on your page that people can click on to navigate back to your homepage. To test that it is working, save and preview your page.