If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You can change your domain's settings back to Yola's name servers by following these steps:
1. Login to your Yola account and make sure you are on the "My Sites" page.
2. Click on "Domains" and then click on "Advanced domain settings".
3. Click on "Set up name servers".
4. Click on "Let Yola automatically manage your DNS settings for ..."
5. Click on "Use Yola's name servers".
Please note that the change may take a few hours to take effect.
If you're feeling at all uncertain about this, we'd be happy to revert your settings back for you. Please confirm your domain name and if you want your DNS records reset to Yola?